Wednesday, June 28, 2006

KNOWING HOW TO BATHE

Don't roll ur eyes, i know how to bathe !!! At least i think i do... well i scrub behind everywhere ;o)

Got pros and cons? i m not too sure myself. Hence the post. Lets see how many can i come up with. :) WARNING: This post maybe totally pointless to most of you so think first before reading.

PROS

1. Knowledge is power : ermm.. i know how to bathe?
2. New accesories: The back of my ears now feel like brand new
3. World peace: I smell nicer hehehe... better than usual ;)
4. JBA's problem: I waste more water
5. Bragging rights: I can tell my four year old cousin :)
6. My neighbours kids nightmare: It is actually more bathing then singing, dancing and etc. as compared to the 10 % bathing and 90 % for others. (dont ask)

hmm... nothing much so far... :S

CONS
1. Lack of sleep: I don't sleep as much as i normally do in the toilet
2. Different topic altogether : brushing teeth
3. Doesn't apply to washing clothes, however easy it may seem.
4. Bathing frequency remains a constant.
5. World crisis: I feel too clean sometimes( feels like not wearing undies if u were wondering)
6.Unrelated: still need to get water at night. (whos complaining i have got squishy to keep me company)


I would like to thank all the "people" that made my bathing experience what it is today.(che wah like grammy's)

PS- will update from time to time. Never know whethers its bathing or something else. Just like what i thought what underwears were for when i was a kid and refused to wear it. For more info, just ask me. Didnt say i ll tell u though.

Just incase you were wondering why i feel reluctant to bathe... well, u know when u were a kid? and u have had a fun, dirty day? and your parents call u in to bathe eat etc? yeah... thats prolly what i feel . I wish the days never end but thats just me... a kid, only urs.




With big smile...