Monday, May 01, 2006

Msg mania


Woke up at 9... (late), went to uncle's for some prayers. Coincidentally, it was sivacitapas birthday also. so yeah wished him.

Heard of msg mania? well today prasad told me about RM 1 for 1000 msgs up to 11.59 so i was like wth!!! lol...
I thought for a lil while and said "wth, no need. It wasnt worth it. I don't know about u but these were my reasons".

1. I wouldnt wanna spend more time on the phone... lol
2. I wouldnt wanna jam up the maxis blardy networks like how it happened to me. I couldnt send message at one time cause there was a sudden surge of messages directed inwards.
3. RM 1 is more or less plenty for a day.
4. being greedy never helped most ppl in most ways. (see what i m getting at?)
5. Something smelled fishy ( i like fishes)
6. Its four in the morning... now!!!

So what do you think? ... (1000 msgs? i know it would have been a better choice to have done otherwise but this is what i have chose.There's no turning back)

PS: Apology to the pretty pretty... maiden whom i burned her credit for 1000 msgs... =) Purely unintentional.*angel emoticon from msn messenger*