Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sunday morning

Another week has passed, it still doesnt feel that right but it feels much better than it used to be. Got test coming up on friday mostly, i think. On the contrary, i have been a bit lazy but will change.

Sitting here in front of the pc doing laundry listening to music (mom decided its HIGH TIME i do it myself)*train-get to me* wondering, what s gonna happen to me next? To me, this week was one weird week. Even more than the "normal" ones in which Ms.Ng calls me jellyfish. Argh... what the heck lets talk about all the lectures. Mr. Joshua s still the same and Mr.Loh just hit me in class!!! o_O"... To explain the third law of newton(every action has an opposite and equal reaction). It was someone else.. i would have volunteered to give him a fedback/a reaction- an opposite and equal one! aiya ... its cool dont worry. He s a nice lecture, hopefully.

OH yeah, One good thing about staying near coll is i only leave ten minutes before class and wrestle with the lock cause i cant get it to open without get pissed. Normally i take five mins, so its leaving 5 mins before class.

Also it rained when pala and i went to get some water from the watershop near coll. We were stuck there for a while and then decided to get back wet... and sleeping. Watched some gals play pool, i mean i watched some gals play pool. Song then: Bon jovi - Thank you for loving me.

Overall a good week, i guess. Have two new songs, one recorded a draft adee("missing"), the other titled "V.I.P"(Valentine in presence) still needs work but i really like the song. Well its mine. +_+ *john mayer - come back to bed*

HAD A VALENTINE!!! YAY...SORTA...HEHE, Ms.Oh lala

PS
I think i wanna name this week naming viky week X ( X=1,2,3...) whY? guess why?