Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ending or begining?


Seemingly permant but only temporarily: Life. Sometimes we forget the fundamentals of life, birth and death. Well at least for life in this world.

Picked my father up from the railway station. He went to visit his friends grave who just passed away due to bone marrow cancer. Its weird i guess, actually going through a friends death. For, it actually reminds you about your ending.

Also, while waiting at the train station. I had my share of the atmosphere; the gloomy, sad and quiet air around the people there. They had to go back, the end of their reunion for cny. Kinda depressing but enlightning at the same time.

Subsequently, it and the other deaths happening around me is changing the way i think. I m not too sure how though... its like a growing shadow becoming more significant to me with very little understanding of it. I'm growing scared ... its slowly manifesting, taking me away. The expiry date doesnt worry me just whats after it.