Saturday, March 25, 2006

What goes around comes around?

Age:1 ; pester mum for milk

Age:2; pester parents for toys

(I m sure u see where this is goin')

Age:3; sisters for dresses

Age:4; sisters for hairband

Age:5; parents for more toys

Age: 6; no kindergarden

Age: 7; a bike

Age: 8; unlimited tv watching

Age:9; bedtime more than my age

Age:10;a boyfriend

Age:11; a girlfriend, convince dad not to send me for guitar classes

Age:12; Any friend and a holiday

Age:13; Anything but pimples

Age:14; Height

Age:15; Ask dad to get me more guitars

Age:16; Sleep with them

Age:17; want more guitars to sleep with, and more time to sleep...

Age:18; Want to reverse and restart again but i know i cant.

PS- Also Age:18; Mum pesters me to get haircut!!! lol

What goes around comes around?! you tell me... what a perfect cycle