Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I wish...



As i walk down the beach
i watch the sun set
and street lights turn on
With the sun in their background
The birds fly away
All i can think of is you

The last time i listened to your voice
Was the last time, i felt this way
On the phone, you sound mesmerizing
something about your voice
i lose myself in it

As i run through that empty street in the dark
Looking back occasionally
With the songs u sang to me in my head
As i watch the houses and the ppl in it
I sit alone in the room with my eyes closed
All i can think of is you


I cant help thinking,
What would i do when u leave?
Holding on is as hard as letting go
Where ever you go
I ll be here, waiting
For the lights to be turned on

This pretending seems so real,
yet i feel so insecure
This is what that gives it away
This insecurity, the longing for more

There are some words i wish not
To be uttered on me
I wish ...
I wish for you