Sunday, April 22, 2007

'' Memories''

A poem courtesy of Luna , edited by myself


I never thought it would end up this way
Now I'm here, all alone
Stuck in this place, what I should call home

it's freezing outside and i ve got no place to go
No mather how many people surround me,
My heart feels like it has a hole

I barely can imagine that you ain't here
Now life doesn't feel the same
We used to hang out every day
and now I gotta hear we aint, anymore

What started from nothing became so much more
You were the one I trusted through these years
Thanks to you I discovered life again
It is you who made me smile after a time of pain

The places we went,
The songs u wrote for me,
are griffed into my memory
You were my shoulders to cry on,
Made me drop my fears,
I wont forget you easily

The poems u wrote,
I carry in my heart
No matter how big the distance,
you 'll stay in my heart

I would do everything to bring you back
Cant believe you packed your bags without saying goodbye
Thought we were friend
Thought we were one
But now it's clear we're nothing but broken