Monday, February 26, 2007

The Rainbow After A Storm

I m being a kid lately.. i dont blame myself though, or anyone for that matter. I apologize though for whatever damage i have unintentionally cause.

Here's a song... i recorded...



So what happened to that smile on your face
Mine's on, and its contagious
So why aren't you infected by it
The clouds are waiting to let
The sun smile on you...

You ve got me to catch you when you fall
So let yourself go,
Watch your heart skip a beat or two
You ve got me
You ve got me
We have got us today

Look inside and you ll see
what you never thought was possible

So what happened to that smile on your grace
It's no where near
And i think i miss it

I m waiting for that rainbow of feelings
that you are hiding from me now
I m waiting for that taunting spark
that makes me go wild

Don't you worry
Everything's gonna be alright
Don't you worry
Everything will be fine
Don't you feel sorry
for what you cant touch

Yours sincerely,
Vik The Dick Kid